The Bachelor star Colton Underwood is in great spirits after filming his season but getting sick of all the virginity talk, according to his friend and former The Bachelorette competition, Blake Horstmann.

ADVERTISEMENT
Colton and Blake remained friends after competing for Becca Kufrin's heart on The Bachelorette's fourteenth season earlier this year, and they even attended a Denver Nuggets basketball game last week together.

RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW: WHO IS STILL TOGETHER?? (PHOTOS)

So what can Blake tell us about Colton's season of The Bachelor, which premieres January 7 on ABC?

"He's doing good. He's good. He's happy, so I'm excited to watch it unfold," Blake shared with Entertainment Tonight.

"There's a little drama, I think. There is some drama from what I've heard. He's been very hush hush, even with me, so I'm kind of mad at him about that, but no, it's going to be a fun season."

Blake also apparently heard Season 23 of The Bachelor will be an unconventional edition for the franchise.

"I've heard a lot of things, but honestly, I don't know what happens at the end. I heard it's something that's never happened before, so I can pitch that. But that's all I know. I don't know exactly what happened," Blake said.

Blake also insisted he has "no idea" how Colton's season ended because he didn't want to "pry" for details.

It seemed Colton, however, expressed frustration to Blaek over the constant chatter and hype about his virginity.

RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' SPOILERS: WHO DID COLTON PICK AS HIS FINAL WINNER? WAS IS THE SHOCKING FINALE ENDING?!

"I don't know if insensitive is the word [for how people are acting], because he's very open about it. He has no problem talking about it, which I respect a lot. But I mean, even he's getting sick of it. It's all it is, it seems like," Blake explained.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!

Although Blake was a frontrunner to star on The Bachelor in 2019, he told ET that Colton was "the right choice."

"Absolutely. [But] I don't think there was really a wrong choice, between me, [Jason Tartick] and Colton, so we're all very supportive of him and we're excited to watch his season," noted Blake, who was reportedly informed hours before the big reveal on Good Morning America that he didn't get the gig.

Blake is therefore still out there looking for his future wife and revealed he is currently single.

If The Bachelor offers him the starring role in the future, Blake said he would do the show in a heartbeat.

"Honestly, if I'm single and everything, I would. I really believe in that process, I'll defend it to the day I die, so yeah, I think I would, if the opportunity arises," Blake shared.

RELATED LINK: 'DANCING WITH THE STARS' PROS AND THEIR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS: WHO'S DATING OR MARRIED TO WHOM!? (PHOTOS)

Blake added that while he doesn't really have a type physically, he's searching for an "independent and strong woman," someone who will "clap back" and put him in his place when the time calls for it.

Interested in more The Bachelor news? Join our The Bachelor Facebook Group!