When Terrell made his Dancing debut last week, he and Cheryl landed in twelfth place on the leaderboard after receiving only 15 out of 30 possible points from the judges for their cha cha routine. Cheryl has said, however, that Terrell was a last-minute addition to the cast and they therefore had less rehearsal time than the rest of the celebrities.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Terrell Owens:
- Terrell Eldorado Owens, born in Alexander City, AL, attended Benjamin Russell High School, where he excelled in several different sports.
He was later recruited by the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga (UTC), where he set a record for catching a football pass in 11 consecutive games.
- The DWTS contestant wrote a children's book called Little T Learns to Share as well as a fitness book entitled T.O.'s Finding Fitness.
- Terrell was drafted by the San Francisco 49ers in the third round of the 1996 NFL draft. He spent eight seasons with the team.
He joined the Philadelphia Eagles team in 2004 and averaged one touchdown per game. Terrell later went on to play for the Dallas Cowboys. Terrell entered his 14th NFL season with the Buffalo Bills.
He also added stints with the Cincinnati Bengals and Seattle Seahawks to his resume.
- Besides The T.O. Show, Terrell also competed on The Celebrity Apprentice reality series back in Season 7. He got fired after the fifth task towards the beginning of the season.
- He is partnered with the Alzheimer's Association, which is near and dear to his heart because his beloved grandmother Alice began suffering from the disease three years ago.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
He even testified before Congress to raise awareness about the disease.