Syfy reveals Season 10 cast of 'Face Off,' to premiere January 13
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 12/22/2015
Syfy has revealed the identities of the 14 contestants who will be competing on the tenth season of Face Off, which premieres Wednesday, January 13 at 9PM ET/PT.
Face Off's tenth season will feature 14 up-and-coming makeup artists participating in a series of hands-on artistic and genre-themed challenges in the hope of becoming Hollywood's next great special effects artist.
Actress McKenzie Westmore will reprise her role as host of Face Off, while renowned makeup artist Ve Neill, special effects artist Glenn Hetrick and creature designer Neville Page will return as judges. World-renowned Hollywood makeup artist Michael Westmore will continue to mentor the contestants.
The series will also feature special guest judges throughout the season -- including actor and producer Paul Reubens, executive producer Gale Anne Hurd from The Walking Dead and Syfy's Hunters, actor and model Rob Kazinsky, Emmy Award-winning producer Jason Blum, actor Lance Henriksen, and Academy Award-winning makeup artists Bill Corso and Lois Burwell.
The winner of Season 10 will be crowned on the April 13 finale and walk away with $100,000, a 2016 Fiat 500, and a VIP trip courtesy of Kryolan Professional Make-Up to one of their 85 international locations.
Face Off is produced by Mission Control Media with Michael Agbabian, Dwight D. Smith and Derek Atherton serving as executive producers.
The identities of the 14 makeup artists who will be competing on Face Off's next edition are:
- Anna Cali, a 31-year-old from Chicago, IL
- Anthony Canonica Jr., a 21-year-old from Jersey City, NJ
- Gregory "Greg" Schrantz, a 21-year-old Allentown, PA
- Jennifer Bowden, a 36-year-old from Allegan, MI
- John "Johnny" Leftwich, a 28-year-old from Los Angeles, CA
- Kaleb Lewis, a 22-year-old from Los Angeles, CA
- Katherine "Katie" Kinney, a 24-year-old from Litchfield, IL
- Melanie "Mel" Licata, a 26-year-old from Jersey City, NJ
- Melissa Ebbe, a 36-year-old from Milwaukee, WI
- Njoroge "Samuel" Karumba, a 49-year-old from Atlanta, GA
- Robert "Rob" Seal, a 20-year-old from Terrance, CA