Steve, a 40-year-old former undercover police officer from Parsippany, NJ, who currently resides in Wanaque, NJ, is on the chopping block.
Steve was an easy target for this season's first Head of Household, Tyler Crispen, given he's a bit of an outcast and much older than his fellow contestants. Steve was also not asked to be a member of either of the house's two major alliances.
However, Steve is building a bromance with fellow houseguest, Scottie Salton, and he is determined to stay in this game despite receiving a nomination for eviction.
Until we find out whether Steve wins the Power of Veto competition and can escape elimination, let's learn more about him.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Steve Arienta:
- Steve does not have a strategy for Big Brother, because he believes anyone with a set strategy on Day 1 is destined for failure.
Due to unexpected twists and turns, he thinks it's difficult to create a plan without knowing the players involved.
- His favorite activities are motorcycle riding, fishing, and playing golf.
- Steve is definitely a family man. If he could take any three items into the Big Brother house with him, he would choose a family picture to see his family, his wedding ring to think about his wife, and a cell phone to call his family.
- Steve was state wrestling champion in high school, and he also earned a football scholarship to Northwestern University.
- After college, Steve put his muscle to use in the NYPD and became a lead in their OCID (Organized Crime Investigation Division).