Sam Bledsoe: 6 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest, PLUS Photo Gallery
By Reality TV World staff, 07/03/2018
Sam Bledsoe experienced a lot of ups and downs within the very first week of playing Big Brother's 20th season.
Sam, a 27-year-old welder from Stuarts Draft, VA, got off to a rough start on Big Brother when she was forced to become a robot in the technology-themed house.
Sam found herself to be an outcast once she could finally get out of costume, but once she became the top-trending houseguest on social media, she was given a special power to return to the game if evicted -- a gift that breathed new life into Sam in the game.
Sam stopped her crying, and now she's ready to play and potentially win the show's $500,000 grand prize. Until Big Brother's next episode airs, let's learn more about Sam.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Sam Bledsoe:
- If asked to choose only three words to describe herself, Sam would select multifaceted, charming and charismatic.
- Sam is definitely an outdoorsy girl. In addition to making, building and creating things, she also enjoys fishing, kayaking, swimming and dancing.
- Sam's favorite Big Brother player of all time is Daniele Donato because she's a smart girl who happens to be pretty, not a pretty girl who happens to be smart.
- A former bartender and hairdresser, Sam considers herself an excellent listener.
Her experience working in small-town restaurants has apparently made her good at relating to and connecting with different people while genuinely being herself.
- If Sam could bring any three items into the Big Brother house with her, she would pick her rooster Pooch to serve as her cuddle buddy, her wood burner and some wood because it's a relaxing hobby, and a picture of her family and loved ones.