Scottie was evicted last week from Big Brother's 20th season, but then he won his way back into the game through the "Battle Back" competition.
However, Scottie's winning streak didn't last long, as Tyler Crispen became the new HoH on Sunday night and then decided to place Haleigh and Scottie on the chopping block together.
Tyler admitted Scottie was a good choice because the whole house already voted him out once before and so the move resulted in little blood on Tyler's hands.
How will the upcoming Power of Veto competition change the game? And if Scottie doesn't win the veto, will his fellow players send him packing once again or get rid of a threat like Haleigh now that they have the chance?
Until Big Brother viewers find out what happens next, let's learn more about this quirky houseguest.
- The former Big Brother player Scottie admires the most is "Evel" Dick Donato because he could win competitions and back up his big talk. He was also genuinely himself in the house.
- Scottie's motto in life is, "When the shark is hungry, he eats!"
- The houseguest is a virgin and has never been kissed.
- He says he once got catcalled while working at AMC during the movie Fifty Shades Of Grey. He also once got into an argument with an AMC customer.
- When he was younger, Scottie got grounded by his parents when his brother threw up on him.
- The Big Brother super fan began watching back in Season 7 and now the show has become a television-viewing affair for his family, who enjoy roasting different houseguests. About The Author:Steven Rogers
Steven Rogers is a senior entertainment reporter for Reality TV World and been covering the reality TV genre for two decades.