Haleigh Broucher: 7 things to know about the 'Big Brother' houseguest, PLUS Photo Gallery
By Reality TV World staff, 08/29/2018
Haleigh Broucher has played an impressive Big Brother game this season, as she's very intuitive, but it appears to be coming to an end.
Haleigh is a 21-year-old college student from Village Mills, TX, who currently resides in College Station, TX.
Haleigh spent time on the Big Brother chopping block, but she also held onto power positions in the game this season by winning Head of Household and becoming the "BB Hacker." Haleigh has been called the "brains" in her Big Brother alliance -- and showmance -- with Faysal Shafaat, who has been labeled the "brawn."
But when Angela Rummans became the latest Big Brother HoH, Haleigh knew she was in trouble, especially since she had nominated Angela for eviction before and Faysal got rid of one of her closest allies, Scottie Salton, out of jealousy and mistrust.
Now, Haleigh and Faysal are on the Big Brother chopping block together, and it seems their only chance to survive will come down to the Power of Veto competition. Until viewers find out what happens next in the Big Brother Season 20 game, let's learn more about Haleigh.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Haleigh Broucher:
- If Haleigh could choose three adjectives to describe herself, she would pick classic, cautious, and contagious.
- Haleigh enjoys working out, traveling, and taking a good, long nap.
- Her favorite Big Brother player of all time is Derrick Levasseur from Season 16. She felt like he played an honest and goal-oriented game.
She never questioned a single move he made, and Derrick made it to the end of the game without being nominated. Haleigh also thinks he's the cutest person in the world and she just wants to hug him.
- If Haleigh could have brought any three items into the Big Brother house with her, she would have taken an iPod to play music, her own bed because she's a little bit of a bed critic, and her cat Scarlett to keep her company and offer up some good snuggles.
- Haleigh found out that she was adopted in the sixth grade.
- Family is a huge part of Haleigh's life. She's is in constant contact with them every day -- mostly her mother -- and so she envisioned it would be very difficult to live away from them in the Big Brother house.
- Haleigh majors in psychology in school and volunteers at St. Joe's hospital for the mentally ill because her father suffers from mental illness.