Roark Luskin -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 09/27/2017
Roark Luskin will be competing on the 35th season of Survivor dubbed Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, which will air this fall and premiere September 27 on CBS.
Roark is a 27-year-old social worker from Palo Alto, CA who currently resides in Santa Monica, CA. She will be a member of the Healers tribe called "Soko."
Survivor's new season will feature 18 castaways divided into three tribes, each comprised of six people, who possess similar characteristics that represent their profession or reputation, and how they are perceived by others. The other two tribes are "Levu" (Heroes) and "Yawa" (Hustlers).
"Heroes: They are heralded for their courage, their achievements, and ideals for which they stand," longtime host Jeff Probst said in a preview clip of Season 35 that aired during the reunion of last season's Survivor: Game Changers.
"[Healers] receive gratitude for their acts of service in helping people heal their emotional and physical pain. [Hustlers] are respected for their work ethic -- 'Get it done, no matter what.' They stop at nothing to achieve their goals."
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Roark Luskin:
- Roark's hobbies include falling into The Bachelor social media black holes, listening to the "Uhh Yeah Dude" podcast, and reading Yelp reviews of generic businesses, like her local Starbucks.
- She considers herself sarcastic, focused and intelligent.
- Roark is proud of the fact she has had a photo taken of herself for every single day of her life.
- Her inspiration in life? Beyonce's daughter, Blue Ivy.
- If she could choose three items to take on the island with her, Roark would choose toilet paper, Kalteen bars -- because butter isn't a carb -- and moisturizer because her skin has a tendency to get dry.
For more Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers castaway Things to Know profiles, click here.