Raven is a 25-year-old fashion boutique owner from Hoxie, AR. The brunette beauty rides ATVs, shoots guns and watches football. She's the perfect mix of a girly-girl and a tomboy.
Nick appreciates Raven's blunt personality, as she's brutally honest and always speaks her mind. She doesn't have much of a filter, and the Bachelor seems to love it.
Raven has the independent and feisty side down, but will she have all the qualities Nick is looking for in a future wife? Will she end up being "the one" for him?
Below is a list of nine facts Reality TV World has compiled about Raven Gates:
- Raven would be Jasmine from Aladdin if she could be any fictional character because the princess had great hair and a pet tiger.
- The 5'6" businesswoman's all-time favorite movies are Uptown Girls, Bridesmaids and Step Brothers.
- Raven has an adorable little nephew named Maverick who has blonde hair and blue eyes.
- With less than $1,000 in the bank, Raven launched her Grey Suede store. It became one of the most successful businesses in Northern Arkansas within a year.
- Raven calls herself a terrible cook.
- The most romantic present she's ever received was a diamond necklace and roses left on her car. Raven didn't even care that they were diamonds; she just never had a man buy her anything before and considered it a thoughtful gesture.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, Raven would pick Blue Ivy to see what it's like to be the child of Jay Z and Beyonce.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Raven is a daddy's girl. She says they share the same intellect, personality and humor.
- The bachelorette's favorite actor/actress was Brittany Murphy, who passed away, because she loved her spirit. She also seems to admire Audrey Hepburn.