Ramses is a 21-year-old student and cosplay artist from Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Ramses has been on the wrong side of the numbers since the start of the game. He has also faced the consequence of someone else's accepted temptation. While he doesn't have the best luck, he is surviving evictions week to week.
Now that Jessica Graf is Head of Household, Ramses is sitting on the chopping block as her pawn alongside the brunette beauty's real target, Josh Martinez.
Josh rubs several people in the house the wrong way, but will the players actually choose to work with Jessica and her boyfriend Cody Nickson, who have been outcasts for weeks?
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Ramses Soto:
- If Ramses won the $500,000 grand prize on Big Brother, he'd want to pay off his mother's house, buy a car, pay off his student loans and travel.
- Ramses, who has traveled quite a bit and is obsessed with his phone, loves succulents and decorating his place with terrariums.
- Ramses started watching Big Brother two-and-a-half years ago and then he binged watched every season. He only applied to appear on the show one time, making the cast right away.
- Ramses, who is single, recently came out as gay to his older brother.
- The BB houseguest believes he's an extremely friendly and quirky person whom others tend to feel comfortable around. He called his personality "bubbly and smiley," adding that he's also optimistic.
- Ramses is a huge fan of Beyonce. He also enjoys creating art, reading comics, lounging in face masks, drinking wine while watching Netflix, and modeling some of his own artwork pieces for a local agency.