Rachel is a 31-year-old attorney from Dallas, TX. Although the 5'4" brunette beauty won Nick's First Impression Rose, she had to wait a decent amount of time for a date, so fans haven't seen much of her since.
However, Rachel and Nick's connection and chemistry is apparent. It's probably safe to say she'll be getting a one-on-one date in the near future.
Rachel dazzles Nick with her intelligence, and the pair always seems to engaged in comfortable, fulfilling conversation. So will she end up being "the one" the Bachelor has been searching for all this time? And do you want to learn more about her?
Below is a list of eight facts Reality TV World has compiled about Rachel Lindsay:
- The bachelorette has a serious fear of animals that fly, like birds and grasshoppers.
- Rachel isn't ashamed to say she loves listening to 90s country music and Justin Bieber.
- If she could be someone else for just one day, that person would be Michelle Obama.
- Rachel graduated from UT Austin in 2007 and then got her law degree from Marquette University Law School in 2011.
- Rachel is most afraid of missing out on her chance at finding love.
- Her favorite artist is Jean-Michel Basquiat. She called him "so mysterious" and feels the world missed out on amazing art due to his death at a young age.
- The bachelorette is a true Dallas Cowboys football fan through the good and the bad.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Rachel's greatest achievement to date is graduating law school and passing the bar for the first time.