If Normani goes home in the next May 8 episode, it will be considered a huge upset. However, you never know how home viewers are going to vote and what can happen as a result. Curious to learn more about this Dancing with the Stars contestant?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Normani Kordei:
- Normani was born on May 31, 1996, but she was raised in the city of New Orleans. She currently resides in Houston, TX.
- She entered the spotlight by auditioning for Season 2 of Simon Cowell's The X Factor reality series as an individual singer.
But Instead of advancing as a solo act, Normani was placed in a group with four other young female singers -- Dinah Jane, Lauren Jauregui, Ally Brooke, and Camila Cabello. (Camila left the group last year).
Fun fact: The group originally called themselves 1432, but Simon couldn't live with that name, so he had America vote online and the name Fifth Harmony was ultimately chosen.
- Normani is the Global Ambassador to the American Cancer Society and recent began working with A Place Called Home.
She's also an Ambassador for The CyberSmile Foundation, which is an anti-cyberbullying non profit organization.
- Normani has a Chris Brown sweat towel in her bedroom with his signature on it that she once caught standing in the crowd at his concert.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
She had the biggest crush on him when his music career launched at age 16 with the hit song "Run It!"
- The Dancing with the Stars contestant hates tomatoes and has hated them ever since she was a little girl, but she loves tomato soup and spaghetti with meat sauce.
- Normani's biggest hits with Fifth Harmony have been "Work From Home," a three-times platinum certified single that earned Fifth Harmony their first Top 10 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, as well as "Worth It," which found the group quadruple-platinum success.
- Her hobbies include dancing, jumping on a trampoline, tumbling, pretending to be a makeup artist, watching scary movies, journaling her personal thoughts, and working to perfect her craft.
- She may be up against an Olympic gymnast on Dancing with the Stars, but Normani can do a standing back tuck with her arms behind her back! The singer practiced the stunt by wearing a straitjacket.