Normani, 20, was born on May 31, 1996. The Dancing beauty found fame when she auditioned for The X Factor's second season and was placed in an all-girl group by executive producer and judge Simon Cowell with four other young female singers -- Ally Brooke, Dinah Jane, Lauren Jauregui, and Camila Cabello.
The group became known as Fifth Harmony and quickly took over the world. (Camila, however, left the group in December 2016).
Fifth Harmony recently wrapped a tour in Asia, during which Normani and Val flew back and forth in between Dancing with the Stars tapings.
Normani and Val have topped Dancing with the Starsjudges' leaderboard in first place during the season, so fans are expecting big things to come from her. Since she has natural talent as a dancer and performer, Normani is picking up ballroom steps with ease and grace. Want to learn more about her?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Normani Kordei:
- Normani was born in Atlanta, GA, but raised in the city of New Orleans. She currently resides in Houston, TX.
- Her hobbies include dancing, jumping on a trampoline, tumbling, pretending to be a makeup artist, watching scary movies, journaling her personal thoughts, watching American Horror Story, and working to perfect her craft.
- She is the Global Ambassador to the American Cancer Society and recent began working with A Place Called Home charity.
She's also an Ambassador for The CyberSmile Foundation, which is an anti-cyberbullying non profit organization.
- Normani has a Chris Brown sweat towel in her bedroom with his signature on it that she once caught standing in the crowd at his concert.
She had the biggest crush on him when his music career launched at age 16 with the hit song "Run It!"
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The Dancing with the Stars contestant hates tomatoes and has hated them ever since she was a little girl, but she ironically loves tomato soup and spaghetti with meat sauce.
- Normani's biggest hits with Fifth Harmony have been "Work From Home," three-times platinum certified single that earned Fifth Harmony their first Top 10 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, as well as "Worth It," which found the group quadruple-platinum success.