Nick began the Survivor game as an underdog on the David Tribe and was even mentioned as one of the very first targets to go, but he managed to build social bonds and alliances that have since carried him through to the merge.
Although the Davids are outnumbered on the recently-merged Kalokalo tribe, Nick played an influential role in Davie Rickenbacker choosing to play his hidden Immunity Idol to save fellow original David member, Christian Hubicki, which ultimately resulted in the ouster of John Hennigan, a strong force from the original Goliath Tribe.
Nick'sSurvivor game appears to just be heating up, as his allies have more advantages to play and his name has not been thrown around.
Until we see what happens next for Nick, let's learn more about this castaway who's getting a lot of attention.
- Nick's bobbies include boating on the lake, four-wheeler riding, and tailgating football games and Keeneland horse races.
- Nick is very proud of the fact he's a lawyer, a self-described "redneck lawyer" at that.
He's a first generation college student and the first in his family to earn a Bachelor's degree. He's also proud of the fact he's a public defender who can help people instead of just chasing money.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The biggest inspiration in Nick's life is his grandmother, Joan.
Nick says his grandmother is the most selfless person he's ever met. When his mother and father got divorced, Joan raised him and his four siblings while they stayed with their dad.
Joan taught Nick life-changing lessons like the value of hard work, the importance of helping others, and how to enjoy a beer and some bluegrass music.
- If Nick could only pick three words to describe himself, he would choose charming, outgoing and intelligent.
- Nick feels he is most like the former Survivor castaway J.T. from Tocantins, Heroes vs. Villains and Game Changers because they both have southern charm and can be hard-headed when in the heat of a competition.
Nick also said if he's going to get eliminated on Survivor, like J.T. Thomas, he will take a massive swing for the fences.