When Nick made his Dancing with the Stars debut last week, he and Peta tied for seventh place on the leaderboard with two other couples after receiving 18 out of 30 possible points from the judges for their cha cha routine.
Will Nick turn out to be a triple threat onstage by mastering ballroom dance?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Nick Lachey:
- Nick rose to fame as a member of the boy band, 98 Degrees, who sold over 10 million albums worldwide and charted several Top 40 hits.
In 2003, Nick launched a solo music career and had a hit 2006 record called "What's Left of Me."
- He is an advocate for children's and humanitarian causes, working with organizations such as Autism Speaks, Feeding America, Make-a-Wish Foundation, The Boys & Girls Club, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, VH-1 Save The Music, The Cincinnati Children's Hospital and The Cincinnati School for Performing Arts.
- Nick has hosted or starred in programs such as VH1's national morning show Big Morning Buzz Live Hosted by Nick Lachey as well as Lacey's Bar, which was a 2015 A&E series that also featured his brother Drew Lachey as they opened a new sports bar in their hometown of Cincinnati, OH.
- The DWTS contestant has guest starred on TV series including Hawaii Five-O, One Tree Hill, Charmed, and Hope & Faith.
He also created and executive produced the hit MTV series Taking the Stage, which ran for two seasons and featured the lives of students at his alma mater, the School for Creative and Performing Arts in Cincinnati.
- Nick and Vanessa tied the knot in July 2011 and welcomed three children together -- son Camden, born in September 12; daughter Brooklyn, born in January 2015; and son Phoenix, born in December 2016.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!