Hannah had the strongest connection with Luke early on, but his aggressive tactics on dates and inability to get along with his competition has had Hannah questioning everything on The Bachelorette's 2019 season.
Although Hannah clearly likes Luke, she wants to see more of what makes him tick. She's hoping to dive deeper into his past and learn about his flaws and expectations for the future.
But drama had gotten in the way of all that, and so Luke is earning roses by the skin of his teeth. In recent The Bacheloretteepisodes, he has only managed to confuse and frustrate Hannah.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Luke Parker:
- Luke first met Hannah on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose after Colton's season wrapped.
Luke told Hannah at the time, "You are absolutely stunning. You're the only one that I wanted to be the next Bachelorette, and now that I'm here actually holding your hands in real life... this is just blowing my mind. I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you."
- Luke's sister-in-law, Hannah Parker, told the Gainesville Times she had applied for The Bachelorette on Luke's behalf after watching him go through a bad breakup in Spring 2018.
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelorette, Luke worked for the family business, Parker Warehouse, an import and export company that has existed for 45 years. He served as a manager and sales representative.
- Luke attended Polk State College in Winter Haven, FL, from 2013-2015, before transferring to High Point University in North Carolina.
- Luke, who loves team sports, was a college baseball player and has enjoyed the sport for most of his life.
- Luke graduated from Alabama's Faulkner University in 2017 with a degree in Sports Management.
- Luke admits he took advantage of women being attracted to his good looks when he was younger, but The Bachelorette star claims to have had a religious awakening (while in the shower) during his college years.
According to Luke, he realized he wanted to become a better man so he can be an excellent husband one day.