Garrett has largely been flying under the radar since The Bachelorette premiered. He has yet to receive a one-on-one date and seemingly hasn't made the biggest impression on Hannah.
Garrett has also involved himself in a lot of drama surrounding Luke Parker. A fight one night got so out of hand, in fact, that Garrett admitted he was being "petty" and owed Hannah an apology.
However, Garrett can definitely redeem himself and a single date can make all the difference onThe Bachelorette -- and previews have shown Garrett will receive a one-on-one date with Hannah in The Bachelorette's seventh episode when it airs Monday, June 24 at 80PM ET/PT on ABC
Will Garrett be able to turn things around and maybe even become a frontrunner to become Hannah's winning bachelor pick?
Until we find out what happens next for Garrett, Hannah, and their relationship, let's learn a little bit more about this The Bachelorette bachelor right now.
- The Bachelorettebachelor once snuck into Mississippi State's football stadium after hours and made out with his girlfriend on the 50-yard line.
- Garrett thinks the most romantic city in the world is Savannah, GA.
- ABC previously teased that Garrett is a humble, country boy enjoying his life in Alabama even though he's a good-looking golfer.
- Garrett is currently working as an assistant golf professional at Alabama's Shoal Creek Country Club.
- He is a PGA certified golfer and placed "T12" in his most recent tournament on June 10 at The Montgomery Country Club, according to the PGA website for Alabama and northwest Florida. He apparently won $180 for the tournament.
- Garrett was raised in Birmingham, AL, which is less than an hour drive from Hannah's hometown of Tuscaloosa, AL.
- Garrett revealed in a recent Q&A session on Instagram that his ex-girlfriend dumped him in August 2018.
Based on photos from last year on his Instagram page, Garrett had apparently been in a relationship with a blonde woman named Sam Tucker. Their photos together date back to October 2017.
- Garrett's favorite music is country and EDM, unless he's working out. When he's exercising, he apparently prefers to listen to metal.