Luke was an early frontrunner on The Bachelorettegiven he had received the First Impression Rose and won the "Mr. Right" pageant on a group date. Hannah has also admitted in recent The Bacheloretteepisodes she's incredibly attracted to Luke and their connection is the strongest.
However, Luke has found himself in the middle of drama, and most of his fellow The Bachelorettebachelors dislike and complain about him.
As a result, Hannah has been questioning whether she misjudged Luke and should continue to pump the brakes on their relationship -- or move forward in their romance and trust her heart.
Will The Bachelorettebachelors' concerns about Luke affect Hannah's decision-making process going forward?
Until we find out what happens next for Luke and The Bachelorettestar, let's learn more about this controversial suitor right now.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Luke Parker:
- Luke first met Hannah on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose after Colton's season wrapped.
Luke told Hannah at the time, "You are absolutely stunning. You're the only one that I wanted to be the next Bachelorette, and now that I'm here actually holding your hands in real life... this is just blowing my mind. I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you."
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelorette, Luke worked for the family business, Parker Warehouse, an import and export company that has existed for 45 years. He served as a manager and sales representative.
- Luke attended Polk State College in Winter Haven, FL, from 2013-2015, before transferring to High Point University in North Carolina.
- Luke, who loves team sports, was a college baseball player and has enjoyed the sport for most of his life.
- Luke graduated from Alabama's Faulkner University in 2017 with a degree in Sports Management.
- Luke admits he took advantage of women being attracted to his good looks when he was a teenager, but he claims to have had a religious awakening (while in the shower) during his college years.
According to Luke, he realized he wanted to become a better man so he can be an excellent husband one day.