The Bacheloretteviewers haven't gotten to know much about John Paul other than he has long blonde hair and a winning smile.
John Paul hasn't received much screentime, but things can change fast on The Bachelorette -- and fans are hoping they see more of this quirky character!
There is something unique and playful about him, and Hannah seems to be intrigued! The Bachelorettebachelor also doesn't have much of a presence on social media, so maybe he really went on the show for the right reasons.
Until we find out what happens next for Hannah, John Paul and their romance, let's learn a little bit about him right now.
- Before The Bachelorette season premiered, host Chris Harrison teased of John Paul during a Facebook Live video, "JPJ isn't as much a contestant as much as he is a mood. He's a way of life... he might be my new spirit animal."
- He is a college graduate. John Paul attended The Catholic University of America from 2013-2017.
- In a deleted scene fromThe Bachelorette that ABC released, John Paul asked Hannah to cut a lock of his hair off to show his dedication to their relationship.
"There's more to me than my sort of funny or playful side. Vincent Van Gogh showed sacrifice to his greatest love by cutting his ear off and giving it to her. So I wanted to let you cut a piece of my hair, and I wanted you to keep it and think of me," John Paul said, getting choked up at the time.
- John Paul has dabbled in acting and clearly enjoys the theater based on his Instagram.
- John Paul has four siblings -- three sisters and one brother -- and they all look alike! They are a family of thin, attractive blondes.
John Paul Jones Photos
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see some additional photos of John Paul!