Luke and Hannah's relationship has been a roller-coaster for most of The Bachelorette season.
Hannah has been waiting to see Luke's true colors and flaws -- rather than his "Mr. Perfect" persona -- and she finally saw a glimpse of the real Luke when he was surrounded by his family and friends in Georgia.
Luke told Hannah, "I do love you," and can envision her being his future wife, but does Hannah reciprocate that love?
According to recent previews of the upcoming July 15 episode, Luke and Hannah are going to get into a huge fight -- and things might end badly.
Until viewers find out what happens between Hannah and Luke, let's learn a little bit more about this The Bachelorette bachelor right now.
Below is a list of 14 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Luke Parker:
- Luke first met Hannah on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose after Colton Underwood's season wrapped.
Luke told Hannah at the time, "You are absolutely stunning. You're the only one that I wanted to be the next Bachelorette, and now that I'm here actually holding your hands in real life... this is just blowing my mind. I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you."
- Luke's sister-in-law, Hannah Parker -- who is married to Luke's brother Mike -- told the Gainesville Times she had applied for The Bachelorette on Luke's behalf after watching him go through a bad breakup in Spring 2018.
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelorette, Luke worked for the family business, Parker Warehouse, an import and export company that has existed for 45 years. He served as a manager and sales representative.
- Luke attended Polk State College in Winter Haven, FL, from 2013-2015, before transferring to High Point University in North Carolina.
- Luke, who loves team sports, was a college baseball player and has enjoyed the sport for most of his life.
- Although Luke is not a virgin, he has taken a born-again approach to physical intimacy in that he wants to wait until marriage to have sex with his future wife.
- Luke graduated from Alabama's Faulkner University in 2017 with a degree in Sports Management.
- Luke admits he took advantage of women being attracted to his good looks when he was younger, but The Bachelorette star claims to have had a religious awakening (while in the shower) at some point in college.
According to Luke, he realized he wanted to become a better man so he can be an excellent husband one day.
- Luke is a member at Christ Place Church. He helps out with the college ministry and has taught Sunday school classes, according to the Gainesville Times.
He also reportedly brought the book of Hebrews to The Bachelorette mansion with him to read.
- Luke says his part-time job is CrossFit, although it seems like he just participates in classes often and does not teach them.
- ABC says Luke prides himself on being able to get along with anyone, but that hasn't been apparent on The Bachelorette so far.
- Luke loves visiting Boulder, CO, and thinks it's one of the most beautiful places he's ever been. He also enjoys training at CU Sports Medicine and Performing Center, where he often bumps into elite athletes and Olympians.