Luke has survived cut after cut on The Bachelorette because of his intense connection and chemistry with Hannah despite being involved with drama all the time. In fact, seemingly none of Hannah's other bachelors liked or respected Luke.
Now, with only four men remaining, Hannah will travel to their hometowns and meet their families. Hannah is hoping Luke will continue to open up and show her new, vulnerable sides of himself.
Below is a list of 13 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Luke Parker:
- Luke first met Hannah on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose after Colton's season wrapped.
Luke told Hannah at the time, "You are absolutely stunning. You're the only one that I wanted to be the next Bachelorette, and now that I'm here actually holding your hands in real life... this is just blowing my mind. I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you."
- Luke's sister-in-law, Hannah Parker -- who is married to Luke's brother Mike -- told the Gainesville Times she had applied for The Bachelorette on Luke's behalf after watching him go through a bad breakup in Spring 2018.
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelorette, Luke worked for the family business, Parker Warehouse, an import and export company that has existed for 45 years. He served as a manager and sales representative.
- Luke attended Polk State College in Winter Haven, FL, from 2013-2015, before transferring to High Point University in North Carolina.
- Luke, who loves team sports, was a college baseball player and has enjoyed the sport for most of his life.
- Luke graduated from Alabama's Faulkner University in 2017 with a degree in Sports Management.
- Luke admits he took advantage of women being attracted to his good looks when he was younger, but The Bachelorette star claims to have had a religious awakening (while in the shower) at some point in college.
According to Luke, he realized he wanted to become a better man so he can be an excellent husband one day.
- Luke is a member at Christ Place Church. He helps out with the college ministry and has taught Sunday school classes, according to the Gainesville Times.
He also reportedly brought the book of Hebrews to The Bachelorette mansion with him to read.
- Luke says his part-time job is CrossFit, although it seems like he just participates in classes often and does not teach them.
- ABC says Luke prides himself on being able to get along with anyone, but that hasn't been apparent onThe Bachelorette so far.
- Luke loves visiting Boulder, CO, and thinks it's one of the most beautiful places he's ever been. He also enjoys training at CU Sports Medicine and Performing Center, where he often bumps into elite athletes and Olympians.