Luke and Hannah established the strongest connection early on in the season, but his seemingly cocky attitude and inability to get along with his fellow The Bachelorettebachelors put up a wall between them.
Hannah began questioning Luke's character and motives, although it was clear she really liked him and didn't want to send him home.
Now, Luke is doing everything in his power to win his way back into Hannah's heart and maybe even end up being her fiance on The Bachelorette's fifteenth season.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Luke Parker:
- Luke first met Hannah on The Bachelor: After the Final Rose after Colton's season wrapped.
Luke told Hannah at the time, "You are absolutely stunning. You're the only one that I wanted to be the next Bachelorette, and now that I'm here actually holding your hands in real life... this is just blowing my mind. I seriously cannot wait to get to know you on a deeper level and just go on this adventure with you."
- Luke's sister-in-law, Hannah Parker, told the Gainesville Times she had applied for The Bachelorette on Luke's behalf after watching him go through a bad breakup in Spring 2018.
- Prior to appearing on The Bachelorette, Luke worked for the family business, Parker Warehouse, an import and export company that has existed for 45 years. He served as a manager and sales representative.
- Luke attended Polk State College in Winter Haven, FL, from 2013-2015, before transferring to High Point University in North Carolina.
- Luke, who loves team sports, was a college baseball player and has enjoyed the sport for most of his life.
- Luke graduated from Alabama's Faulkner University in 2017 with a degree in Sports Management.
- Luke admits he took advantage of women being attracted to his good looks when he was younger, but The Bachelorette star claims to have had a religious awakening (while in the shower) at some point in college.
According to Luke, he realized he wanted to become a better man so he can be an excellent husband one day.