Lindsay is a 23-year-old dancer and choreographer from Provo, UT. Lindsay is due for aDancing with the Stars victory, as she came very close in Season 24 with retired baseball player David Ross. The couple had finished in the runner-up spot.
For Season 25 this fall on ABC, Lindsay is partnered with singer and actor Jordan Fisher, and the pair recently finished a performance show with two perfect scores from the judges.
Jordan and Lindsay are proving week to week that they are the couple to beat, and that may remain the case right up to the Dancing with the Stars finale.
Will this be Lindsay's year? We'll see, but until then, here is some information about the blonde beauty who was born on January 11, 1994 and stands 5'6" tall.
Below is a list of 7 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lindsay Arnold:
- Lindsay has three younger sisters and was raised in a Mormon family.
- She graduated high school with honors and earned a full-ride academic scholarship to college, but she chose to audition for So You Think You Can Dance instead.
- Lindsay says she strongly dislikes tomatoes and mushrooms but loves beef jerky as a snack. She also calls herself a "water snob" because she's very picky when it comes to her choice of bottled water.
- She competed on the ninth season of So You Think You Can Dance in 2012, and although she was eliminated on the results show that determined the Top 6, the judges said she had incredible star quality.
- Lindsay got engaged to her high school sweetheart, Samuel Lightner Cusick, while vacationing in Africa in December 2014. They got married in June 2015 in Salt Lake City, UT.
- After performing in theDancing with the Stars Troupe, Lindsay was promoted to a pro partner for Season 16 when she was paired with Victor Ortiz. They placed eighth that season.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Her numerous awards include first place in both the United States Open Youth Latin Championships and the United States Open Junior Latin Championships, being a Top 3 finalist at the World Junior Latin Team Match, a Top 5 finalist at the World Cup Latin Junior Championships, and a Top 5 finalist at the United States Junior National 10 dance Championships.