Lee, a 30-year-old singer and songwriter from Nashville, TN, was definitely a troublemaker on Season 13 of The Bachelorette, but he owned his behavior and loved every second of making other guys squirm.
Lee found ways to stir the pot and poke fun at his competition, especially Kenny Layne, but he was sweet and seemingly sincere during his conversations with Rachel. During a two-on-one date with Kenny, however, Rachel determined Lee had to go home because she trusted Kenny more.
Lee didn't seem heartbroken when Rachel sent him packing, so it will be interesting to see what he has to say on The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All special on July 31. Curious to learn more about this controversial bachelor?
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lee Garrett:
- Lee's favorite movies of all time are Gone with the Wind, Inglorious Basterds, and Scarface.
- The Bachelorette suitor describes himself as pleasantly offensive, facetious and exceptionally southern.
- Lee admires his mother most in the world because he said she thrives in difficult situations and circumstances. She also survived the Depression as a child and raised an incredible family.
- If he was stranded on a desert island and could bring only three things with him, he'd choose a hook, the right girl and a fire source.
- Lee's favorite actor is Matthew McConaughey because he's insanely talented, accomplished and has very strong family values and dedication.
- Lee has a private Twitter account, but the public is outraged after one of his Twitter followers posted screenshots of alleged tweets he had posted about women, liberals, terrorists, and the Black Lives Matter movement dating back to July 2015. Chris Harrison called the comments "very unfortunate."
- The 5'11" bachelor has one tattoo, a horseshow on his left arm.
- The most embarrassing fashion Lee ever rocked included baggy clothes in middle school with labels such as Echo and FUBU. He wore Air Force Ones and says he basically belonged in a hip-hop style music video.