Lauren Rimmer -- 5 things to know about the 'Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers' castaway
By Elizabeth Kwiatkowski, 09/27/2017
Lauren Rimmer will be competing on the 35th season ofSurvivor dubbedSurvivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers, which will premiere September 27 on CBS.
Lauren is a 35-year-old fisherman from Beaufort, NC. She will be a member of the Hustlers tribe called "Yawa."
Survivor will feature 18 castaways divided into three tribes, each comprised of six people, who possess similar characteristics that represent their profession or reputation, and how they are perceived by others. The other two tribes are "Soko" (Healers) and "Levu" (Heroes).
"Heroes: They are heralded for their courage, their achievements, and ideals for which they stand," longtime host Jeff Probst said in a preview clip of Season 35 that aired during the reunion of last season's Survivor: Game Changers.
"[Healers] receive gratitude for their acts of service in helping people heal their emotional and physical pain. [Hustlers] are respected for their work ethic -- 'Get it done, no matter what.' They stop at nothing to achieve their goals."
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Rimmer:
- Lauren's hobbies include softball, traveling, gardening, and anything to do with a boat.
- If she could take three items on the island with her, they would be a picture of her daughter to gain motive and determination every day on Survivor, a toothbrush so she can maintain clean teeth, and finally sunglasses for comfort and to protect her eyes from constant sun exposure.
- Lauren considers herself outgoing, adventurous, easygoing, and hard working.
- Lauren won't compare herself to any former Survivor castaway because she always tries to do things differently than other people.
- She wanted to compete on Survivor to test her limits, put her survival skills to good use and travel to exotic locations, which would otherwise be unattainable.
For more Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers castaway Things to Know profiles, click here.