Lauren H. first entered The Bachelor franchise in Season 20, which starred Ben Higgins. Fans probably best remember her for two things -- her sense of humor and long legs.
Lauren H. rocked a chicken suit on a performance Group Date in Las Vegas and eventually walked in a fashion runway show, modeling some beautiful designer clothes, on a special one-on-one date with Ben.
Ben previously called Lauren H. "a wonderful woman," and they appeared to laugh and have a great time together. So what else do we know about this blonde beauty besides the fact she'll go looking for love in Paradise?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about the bachelorette:
- Lauren H. pulls out all the stops for her kindergartners. She once dressed up like Elsa for them and hatches adorable baby chicks in her classroom.
- The bachelorette graduated from Grand Valley State University in 2012.
- As a little side job, Lauren H. sells jewelry for an online retailer called Keep Collective. She especially loves their bracelets and pendants.
- She has one sister and an adorable black lab named Owen, or as she calls him, "Owie."
- Lauren H. hopes to be married by the age of 30 and already be trying for her first or second child.
- She has volunteered for Little Free Library to promote literacy and the love of reading.
- Lauren H. participates in a Norwegian tradition on Christmas every year in which her immediate family members dress up like Vikings and wear matching pajamas.
- She loves famous chick-flicks. Her favorite movies of all time include Elf, Legally Blonde, Mean Girls and The Hangover.
RELATED LINK: 'THE BACHELOR' FRANCHISE COUPLES NOW