Lauren B., a 25-year-old technology salesperson from Dallas, TX, introduced herself to Arie and briefly got to know him when The Bachelor premiered January 1 on ABC.
The blonde beauty is one of four women named Lauren on the show this season, but Arie already eliminated Lauren Jarreau at the season's first official Rose Ceremony.
That means Lauren B. must have done something right! Although she didn't receive a lot of screentime during the premiere, she stunned in a sparkly silver gown and received a rose by the end of the night when a total of eight bachelorettes were sent packing.
Lauren began working as a business solutions sales executive for Vonage in February 2017. Curious to learn more about her?
Below is a list of seven facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Burnham:
- If she could be any fictional character, Lauren would choose Elsa from Frozen because she has always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Lauren graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology. She also took courses at Central Washington University from 2010 to 2011.
- The 5'5" bachelorette has no tattoos.
- Lauren owns an adorable dog named Dallas. She has nicknamed him "Lil D" and believes there is nothing better than "a doodle hug."
- Her guilty pleasure TV shows are Botched and The Real Housewives.
- Lauren's highest athletic achievement was receiving a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Lauren ended an engagement shortly before appearing on The Bachelor. According to her wedding website on The Knot -- which has recently been deleted -- Lauren had set a date to marry her ex, professional hockey player Christopher Crane, in July 2017.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Lauren!