Lauren is a 25-year-old technology salesperson from Dallas, TX.
Bachelor Nation hasn't been able to get to know Lauren yet, as she hasn't received much screentime so far this season. But in the last episode, sparks were flying with Arie when she finally got her first kiss with The Bachelor star.
Could Lauren -- who looked beautiful in a sparkly silver gown on Night 1 -- ultimately be the 36-year-old pro racing driver turned real estate agent's perfect match? Curious to learn more about this blonde beauty ahead of the next episode?
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Burnham:
- Lauren began working for Vonage as a business solutions sales executive in February 2017.
- If she could be any fictional character, Lauren would choose Elsa from Frozen because she has always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Lauren graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology. She also took courses at Central Washington University from 2010 to 2011.
- The 5'5" bachelorette has no tattoos.
- Lauren owns an adorable dog named Dallas. She has nicknamed him "Lil D" and believes there is nothing better than "a doodle hug.
- Her guilty pleasure TV shows are Botched and The Real Housewives.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Lauren's highest athletic achievement was receiving a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Lauren ended an engagement shortly before appearing on The Bachelor. According to her wedding website on The Knot -- which has recently been deleted -- Lauren had set a date to marry her ex, professional hockey player Christopher Crane, in July 2017.
- Lauren volunteered as an EMT for almost five years beginning in June 2013.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Lauren!