Lauren is a 25-year-old technology salesperson from Dallas, TX.
Lauren and Arie's romance has had sparks but no l depth -- until they enjoyed a one-on-one date in Paris.
After Arie shared an extremely personal story with the bachelorette about how his ex had suffered a miscarriage with his baby when they were together, Lauren finally felt comfortable enough to open up and be vulnerable with The Bachelor star.
Arie has been fighting for his relationship with Lauren because he's so attracted to her, but now that she's letting him in, things should unfold naturally from here on out.
As previews show for the next episode, Arie asks Lauren out on another one-on-one date in Tuscany, which creates some jealousy among the other women. Could this be a sign that Arie is secretly crazy about Lauren?
Until viewers find out what happens next between this cute couple, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Lauren Burnham:
- Lauren began working for Vonage as a business solutions sales executive in February 2017.
- If she could be any fictional character, Lauren would choose Elsa from Frozen because she has always wanted to be a Disney princess.
- Lauren graduated from Old Dominion University in 2015 with a B.S. in Psychology.
- The bachelorette was a member of the National Leadership Society while at Old Dominion.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Lauren owns an adorable dog named Dallas. She nicknames him "Lil D" and believes there is nothing better than "a doodle hug."
- Her guilty pleasure TV shows are Botched and The Real Housewives franchise.
- Lauren briefly took pre-medicine courses at Central Washington University from 2010 to 2011. She was also a part of the Science Talent Expansion Program while there.
- Lauren's highest athletic achievement was receiving a second-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- She has volunteered for a couple of different Christian ministries and outreach centers, including one focused on poverty alleviation.
- The 5'5" bachelorette has no tattoos.
- Lauren ended an engagement shortly before appearing onThe Bachelor. According to her wedding website on The Knot -- which has been deleted -- Lauren had set a date to marry her ex, professional hockey player Christopher Crane, in July 2017.
Lauren told Arie that once she got engaged, her ex stopped treating her well and so she's had trouble trusting men.
- Lauren volunteered as an EMT for almost five years beginning in June 2013.