Krystal is a 30-year-old fitness coach from Missoula, MT, who currently resides in San Diego, CA.
Krystal received a memorable one-on-one date with Arie early in the season in which the Bachelor brought her home to explore Scottsdale, AZ. Not only did Krystal meet Arie's dog Bastian, but she also met his parents, younger brother and sister-in-law.
Krystal became "a smitten kitten" with Arie on their first date, and ever since then, she's become a bit protective and possessive of him.
Krystal believes her connection with Arie surpasses what any of the other bachelorettes could possibly have with him, and she has referred to the other girls as "juvenile" and "obnoxious."
The blonde beauty's competition, however, views her as "condescending," "fake" and "two-faced," and the majority of girls seem to think she's not on the show for Arie. It will be interesting to see what opinion Arie forms of Krystal once he learns more about the drama that surrounds her.
Below is a list of 9 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Krystal Nielson:
- Krystal graduated from Boise St. University with a degree in Journalism in 2010 then went to UCLA for Broadcasting.
- The bachelorette is 5'7" and has no tattoos. She also smiles when she gets nervous.
- Krystal currently works for OrangeTheory fitness and loves what she does for work. She has also competed in fitness competitions.
- The typical Saturday night for Krystal includes dinner out with friends or just staying home and relaxing with her puppies.
- If she could be any animal, Krystal would choose a unicorn because she says those who believe in magic will find it.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Part of her daily routine is to help and feed homeless people because she recently discovered her little brother had been living on the streets. Her sibling, however, refused to let her take care of him.
- Krystal considers herself more of a country girl, but she moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in entertainment reporting.
- Krystal has a phobia of sharks and spiders, and she's also afraid of unused potential.
- The bachelorette considers herself an amazing cook -- "the bomb," in fact.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Krystal!