Krystal is a 30-year-old fitness coach from Missoula, MT, who currently resides in San Diego, CA.
Krystal likes to speak her mind and challenge Arie, all the while hoping for some extra attention. Krystal's strategy is working so far, but the other bachelorettes believe she is fake and disingenuous, and Bekah Martinez is even questioning why she's still on the show.
Arie felt most connected to Krystal ever since he brought her home to Scottsdale, AZ, but he took two steps back when Krystal had a little temper tantrum during the group date in Fort Lauderdale. Krystal joked with a smile they were having their first fight, but an unamused Arie noted with a straight face it may be their last.
Will Arie keep Krystal around despite her controversial antics? Until Bachelor Nation finds out, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of 11 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Krystal Nielson:
- Krystal graduated from Boise St. University with a degree in Journalism in 2010 then went to UCLA for Broadcasting.
- The bachelorette is 5'7" and has no tattoos. And she smiles when she gets nervous.
- Krystal currently works for OrangeTheory fitness and she loves what she does for work. She has also competed in fitness competitions.
- The typical Saturday night for Krystal includes dinner out with friends or just staying home and relaxing with her puppies.
- If she could be any animal, Krystal would choose a unicorn because she says those who believe in magic will find it.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Part of her daily routine is to help and feed homeless people because she recently discovered her little brother had been living on the streets. Her sibling, however, refused to let her take care of him.
- Krystal considers herself more of a country girl, but she moved to Los Angeles in order to pursue a career in entertainment reporting.
- Krystal has a phobia of sharks and spiders, and she's also afraid of unused potential.
- The bachelorette considers herself an amazing cook -- "the bomb," in fact.
- Krystal has two male dogs that have captured her heart, and they are named Wayne and Chucky.
- Krystal's mornings start between 3AM and 4:30AM every day. She believes she is most productive on this sleep schedule, but on long days, she may need a nap or energy boost.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Krystal!