Kendall is a 26-year-old freelance creative director and set dresser from Los Angeles, CA.
Right up until her hometown date on the nextThe Bachelor episode, Kendall never received a one-on-one with Arie. Her special alone time with the Bachelor was unfortunately cut short after she beat Krystal Nielson out for a rose on the season's two-on-one date in Paris, France.
However, Arie has felt confident in his relationship with Kendall all along. His only fear is that she hasn't really been in love, as her longest relationship was about 10 months. Kendall is smitten with Arie, but could she see herself in a long-term commitment -- and ultimately marriage with the race car driver?
Regardless, Arie has been willing to take a chance on her. Until we find out what happens between Kendall and Arie, let's learn more about her.
Below is a list of 13 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Kendall Long:
- Kendall currently works as the creative director for WhoHaHa, a Los-Angeles based sketch comedy duo.
- The most romantic present she ever received was an alligator hand holding an iron heart in a jar from her ex. She thought it was sweet!
- Kendall is 5'6" and has no tattoos.
- Kendall graduated from the Academy of Art University in San Francisco in 2014 with a degree in Broadcast Journalism, and she also ran track in college.
- If she could be any animal, the bachelorette would choose a bat because it's a flying mammal. Kendall's sister also told her that her spirit animal is a bat because she sees the beauty in dark things.
- The most outrageous thing Kendall has ever done? She once drove a car off of a ramp and through the caboose of a moving train. She swears it's true.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- She enjoys biking, painting, traveling, hiking, photography, and most of all, taxidermy. She has a massive taxidermy collection.
- Kendall worked as the set dresser for Not Safe with Nikki Glaser at Comedy Central. She also previously designed sets for the Keeping Up with the Kardashians' 10-year anniversary special as well as MTV's Ridiculousness.
- Kendall has a twin sister named Kylie and an adorable big dog named Odin.
- Five things Kendall can't live without are reading, family, love, curiosity, and cheese.
- If Kendall could be any fictional character, she would choose James Kirk from Star Trek because she'd love to explore crazy worlds.
- Kendall's ideal mate is tall, has an easy smile and the type of body that could survive a zombie apocalypse.
- The top three things on her bucket list are visiting Japan, going to a Hedgehog cafe, scuba diving by a shipwreck, and hanging out with pigs in the Bahamas.
Click the BEGIN GALLERY link below to see a photo gallery of additional photos of Kendall!