Kate Gosselin has denied a report that she has decided to fund her own pilot for a new reality show in the hopes of convincing a cable network to pick it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
"100% false. Consider the source again," the former Kate Plus 8 star told Reality TV World on Friday about the report, which Huffington Post gossip columnist Rob Shuter had published in his Naughty But Nice column earlier this week.

According to Shuter, Gosselin had decided to produce and foot the bill for a show pilot herself after failing to convince several networks to give her a new reality show.

"I know three different cable networks that have passed on making a pilot with Kate," a source told Shuter. "Kate and her children are a known TV quantity -- it's an easy yes or no."

Shuter also reported Gosselin had also reached out to fellow reality star Kendra Wilkinson and pitched the idea of filming a show about moms swapping their children.

Gosselin and Wilkinson's representatives had reportedly not returned calls for comment when contacted by Shuter.