Viewers will watch these eight love-challenged singles moved into an LA loft and reveal the truth behind their breakups, public divorces and failed relationships, and then a team of experts -- therapist Dr. Darcy Sterling, Robert Mack and Laurel House -- will try to identify and solve their issues and concerns.
The participants will undergo a series of exercises, one-on-one sessions and real dates to determine how they can find love. The celebrities will be paired up for the majority of exercises, finding a balance of conflict and chemistry through relationship rehab.
Famously Single will air eight, hour-long episodes when it premieres in 2016 on E!.
Murray got engaged to The Bachelorette's tenth-season star Andi Dorfman but they split six months after the finale aired. Glanville is known for her role on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills as well as the seventh season of The Celebrity Apprentice.
DelVecchio previously starred on Jersey Shore and The Pauly D Project. O'Day grew to fame on Making The Band and later competed on The Celebrity Apprentice's twelfth season. Reece stars on Love & Hip Hop Hollywood.
The series is being produced by Irwin Entertainment with John Irwin, Damian Sullivan, and Alex Weresow serving as executive producers.
Below is a list of the Famously Single cast members and a short bio description supplied by the network:
- Josh Murray: Constantly cycling through girls and revealing his latest conquests via social media, the notorious The Bachelorette hunk is ready to set the record straight with the world -- and himself.
- Brandi Glanville: The former troublemaker of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is unfiltered and notorious for her antics on the hit Bravo series. Brandi is unapologetic and direct. A former model, this beauty publicly struggles to get past her ex-husband's affairs.
- Jessica White: Gorgeous supermodel, known for dating Sean Penn and Nick Cannon. Jessica's dating history is in constant conflict, which frequently lands the beauty in many gossip magazines.
- Somaya Reece: The OG of the VH1 series Love & Hip Hop Hollywood is constantly making headlines and caught in a web of woman involved with the same man. Somaya is ready to open up about her tumultuous relationship record.
- Aubrey O'Day: The former Danity Kane star, now lead of the alternative-pop duo Dumblonde, yearns to get to the bottom of her questionable dating life.
- Pauly D: The Jersey Shore star, who openly admits he's never been in love, is looking to dodge the dating grenades and experience true love for the first time.
- Willis McGahee: The NFL All-Pro player is constantly struggling to keep his love life out of the headlines. Sick of tackling the rumors and haters, he's ready to change his behavior and his reputation.
- Calum Best: The British model, TV personality, and party boy no longer wants to date wildgirls. He's ready to ditch the bad boy mantra to focus on his future.About The Author:Elizabeth Kwiatkowski
Elizabeth Kwiatkowski is Associate Editor of Reality TV World and has been covering the reality TV genre for more than a decade.