Jamey is a handsome 32-year-old sales account executive from Santa Monica, CA.
In the first two episodes of the series, viewers saw very little of Jamey, but that will hopefully change in the near future. He didn't have one of the memorable entrances, and his conversations with Rachel haven't stood out yet.
But Jamey clearly did something right because he received a rose at the first Rose Ceremony when eight suitors were sent packing. He also got invited on the season's second group date in which the guys played in a basketball game after meeting Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Curious to learn more about him?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Jamey Kocan:
- Jamey graduated from Clarkson University with a Bachelor of Science in Engineering and Management in 2006.
- Jamey currently works at NAVEX Global in Los Angeles and previously held down jobs with HipLink Software and Isabella Products, Inc.
- The 5'9" bachelor is in the process of getting a tattoo removed on his left shoulder.
- Jamey loves to live in the present and appreciates what he already has. He's not a big planner as a result and wouldn't know how to answer the questions, "Where do you see yourself in five years?"
- Jamey enjoys listening to electronic dance music as well as hip-hop. He's also got a weakness for chocolate and peanut butter.
- The Bachelorette contestant's all-time favorite book is The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, which was a gift to him.