Hannah is one of 13 bachelorettes still in the running for Colton's heart heading into the fifth episode of Season 23 of The Bachelorairing on Monday, February 4 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Hannah won Colton's First Impression Rose this season and she continues to impress The Bachelorstar every time they see each other.
Although Hannah has yet to receive a one-on-one date, The Bachelorstar seems smitten with her. And in the latest episode, the couple had the steamiest makeout session of the season so far, rolling on top of each other in Colton's hotel bedroom in Singapore.
Could Hannah be the one Colton has been searching for? Could she be a perfect match for the 26-year-old charity founder and former professional football player?
Until viewers get to know Hannah better on The Bachelor, let's learn a little bit more about the blonde beauty right now.
- ABC calls Hannah a "sweet Southern belle" who definitely isn't camera shy. Not only does she model for her booming social media business, but she also serves as the photographer for it.
- Hannah had over 65,000 followers on Instagram before The Bachelor premiered, and four weeks into the season, she has over 410,000 followers.
- The bachelorette considers herself a foodie and enjoys glamping, otherwise known as glamorous camping.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Prior to her The Bachelor appearance, Hannah worked for Soca Clothing and starred in multiple music videos. She also models for Red Dress Boutique.
- Hannah graduated from the University of Montevallo in 2017 with a Business Marketing degree.
- Hannah does not like seafood.
- While in college, Hannah was the public relations chair for Phi Mu and also a member of the National Society of Leadership and Success.
- The bachelorette has a "sassy" cat named Marleigh, but hopefully she likes dogs because they are Colton's passion!
- While some women view receiving gifts or affection as their love languages, Hannah cares most about quality time with her partner.
- Hannah reportedly briefly dated former The Bachelorette bachelor Chris Strandburg -- known as "Cupcake" by Bachelor Nation -- last year. According to Us Weekly, the pair briefly dated in early 2018 and have "remained friends."