Becca, a 28-year-old publicist from Minnesota, has narrowed down her search for love to only Garrett, a 29-year-old medical sales representative from Reno, NV, and Blake, a 28-year-old sales representative from Bailey, CO.
With the finale airing on August 6, The Bachelorette star must decide between the two guys, both of whom she is "in love" with.
With Garrett, Becca feels they always have fun together and also boast great physical chemistry, but Becca has said her relationship with Blake is mentally and emotionally stimulating and challenging.
Could Garrett be the man The Bachelorettestar has been searching for all this time? Could he be The One?
Until viewers find out what happens next in Garrett and Becca's love story, let's find out more about this handsome, happy guy.
Below is a list of 15 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Garrett Yrigoyen:
- Chris Harrison has said the bachelor is nerdy, goofy, and has a lot in common with Becca.
- Garrett, born in February 1989, does an incredible impression of Chris Farley.
- He appreciates a little adrenaline rush every now and then, as he enjoys jetskiing and skateboarding.
- Garrett was previously married to Kayla Cunningham, who he dated for a year and a half before proposing to her in 2014. The pair exchanged vows on September 19, 2015.
- The bachelor told Becca that he and Kayla divorced only two months after tying the knot, and their divorce was reportedly finalized a few months later. Garrett was the first person in his bloodline to get divorced.
- Garrett claims his ex-wife was "very emotionally abusive" and their romance was "a roller coaster ride." She allegedly drove a wedge between himself with his family and friends.
- The bachelor vowed to put Becca first during The Bachelorette season, so he made an effort never to get involved in drama.
- Garrett recently found himself at the center of controversy when screenshots were captured of his offensive Instagram "likes" of homophobic, racist and sexist material. Garrett has since issued an apology, insisting those "likes" do not reflect his true character.
- The Bachelorette suitor dual minored in Health Science and Communications while in college.
- He enjoys being outdoors and participating in activities such as fly-fishing, hiking, golfing and snow-shoeing.
- Garrett believes in living every moment to the fullest, so he can rarely be seen pouting, complaining or being sad. He feels life has so much to offer that it's important to always see the bright side of things.
- He has played baseball for most of his life. According to the Inquisitr, Garrett played the sport in high school, for a summer league, and also served as the pitcher and infielder for the baseball team while at the University of Nevada.
- Garrett loves to get his hands dirty and he needs a girl who can do the same, as his family owns an agricultural business! Becca definitely looked comfortable on a tractor during the suitor's hometown date.
- One of the bachelor's favorite things to do in his hometown is occasionally stuff his face with burritos and tacos. He loves Mexican food.
To find out whether Garrett steals Becca's heart at the end of her journey to find love or if he loses to Blake, click here for spoilers.