Angela is a 26-year-old fitness model from Hilton Head, SC, who currently resides in Playa Vista, CA.
Angela got off to a slow start on Big Brother, as she sat back while others won competitions and ruled the house in power positions, but after taking out her friend Rachel Swindler, Angela came into power and became the season's new Head of Household.
Although Angela is HoH this week, she doesn't exactly feel in control of anyone's fate. Will Angela's target go home this week or will she end up with no blood on her hands because of all the twists in play?
Until viewers find out what happens next, let's learn more about this beautiful houseguest.
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Angela Rummans:
- Angela wishes she could have a canvas, paints and brushes with her in the Big Brother house, as she loves art and painting. Painting is her creative outlet that helps her deal with stress in life.
- The houseguest says she's an iron-willed competitor. She was a professional track-and-field athlete who trained at the Olympic training center with the Olympic team.
- Angela loves to use social media and admits to having a roster of boy toys in Los Angeles.
- Angela's favorite Big Brother houseguest of all time is Rachel Reilly because she was such a physical player on the show. Angela considers herself a freak athlete and believes she'll dominate in BB challenges.
- The sweet yet feisty Southern belle donates 10 percent of her income to a different charity each month.