Frankie is a 31-year-old actor, race car driver and former drummer, who is best known for his starring role as a young man on Fox's series Malcolm in the Middle.
Frankie tends to get nervous before each performance, but nearly every single time, he hits it out of the park.
Frankie's key to success seems to be the fact he truly enjoys learning how to dance and has a blast while doing so with his professional partner Witney Carson.
In order to win the mirrorball trophy, however, Frankie and Witney have their work cut out for them. There are three other talented celebrities still in the running -- Jordan Fisher, Drew Scott and Lindsey Stirling.
Could Frankie take home the trophy? Until we find out, here are some things to know about him.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Frankie Muniz:
- Frankie was born on December 5, 1985 in Wood-Ridge, New Jersey to his mother Denise, a nurse, and father Francisco Muniz III, a restaurateur.
- Where does he get his good looks? Frankie's father is of Puerto Rican heritage and his mother is of Irish and Italian descent.
- Frankie's full name is Francisco Muniz IV, and he wears a lot of hats in the entertainment industry as an actor, musician, writer, producer, race car driver and band manager.
- He competed in the Champ Car Atlantic Championship as a race car driver. And in 2011, Frankie participated in the Toyota Pro/Celebrity Race, and after starting 15th, he finished fourth.
- Frankie starred in My Dog Skip, a 2000 family drama film; Big Fat Liar in 2002 opposite Amanda Bynes and Paul Giamatti; and Agent Cody Banks as well as its sequel Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London.
- From 2012 to 2014, he was a drummer in the band Kingsfoil. Frankie currently manages an electronic, indie and pop band called Astro Lasso from York, PA.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- The 5'5" DWTS contestant was born December 5, 1985, and he recently revealed he's suffered extreme memory loss, as he's unable to recall very special and impactful moments in his life.
- Frankie recently shot the lead of the independent drama feature The Black String for director Brian Hanson.
- Preacher on AMC is Frankie's favorite show. But he's also a big fan of reality TV, including shows like The Bachelorette, Parking Wars, and even Dance Moms.
- Frankie has been nominated for an Emmy award and two Golden Globe awards for his performance on Malcolm in the Middle.
- The actor doesn't exactly have mature and sophisticated taste buds. You'll often catch him eating tacos, hot dogs, fried chicken, pizza, and pie.
- Frankie once broke his back from crashing his race car. He also injured his hands and ribs at the time.
While competing on Dancing with the Stars, Frankie has found himself with some physical limitations, so he's going through many treatment and therapy sessions in order to rehearse and perform each week.