Drew is a 39-year-old realtor and entrepreneur who has also dabbled in some acting. He is best known for his starring role on HGTV's Property Brothers alongside his identical twin brother Jonathan Scott.
Drew is not the best dancer on the show when it comes to technique, but his spirit, spunk and determination have kept him in the running. It's also pretty clear that he has loyal fans.
Drew beat out Victoria Arlen for a spot in the finals -- which seemed to surprise them both -- but at the end of the day, Dancing with the Stars is all about teaching celebrities to dance, many of whom have never had a dance lesson in their lives.
So while some might argue Drew's position in the finals is a little unfair, others might say he should win the whole thing for what he's manage to accomplish.
Until viewers can see in the finals how much Drew has improved since that start of the Season 25 competition, here is some information about him.
Below is a list of 12 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Drew Scott:
- Raised on a ranch in Vancouver, Canada, Scott's passion for entrepreneurship began at age seven, when he and Jonathan started their first business.
By 18, they were buying and flipping homes, and by their mid-20s they had a thriving real estate, design and renovation business with hundreds of clients.
- Drew and Jonathan's Property Brothers show -- which began as My Dream Home -- has launched many HGTV spinoff series, such as Brother vs. Brother and Property Brothers at Home.
The latest spinoff, Property Brothers at Home: Drew's Honeymoon House, premieres in late November and will co-star Drew's fiancee Linda Phan.
- Drew met his beloved fiancee at a Toronto Fashion Week in 2010. He proposed marriage to Linda six years later in December 2016 at Toronto's Piano Piano, where the couple had attended a karaoke party on their first date.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Drew briefly worked as a mall cop in the late 1990s.
- The DWTS contestant is a New York Times bestselling author. Drew and Jonathan first released Dream Home: The Property Brothers' Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House, and their memoir titled It Takes Two: Our Story was released in early September 2017.
- Drew previously earned a 2nd-degree black belt and also won multiple Canadian National Championships.
- Because of his Scottish heritage, Drew was a competitive bagpiper as a child. He also has experience riding horses.
- Drew considers himself a health nut who likes to work out every day and rarely drinks alcohol, but he's powerless when it comes to pizza, ice cream and Yorkshire pudding.
- Drew loves acting and comedy. In high school, he did improv, sketch and stand-up comedy, and he later books roles on the shows Smallville and Breaker High.
- With Jonathan, Drew is co-founder of Scott Brothers Entertainment, which dabbles in TV, film and digital platforms. He also co-founded Scott Living, which features a designer collection of indoor and outdoor furniture, decor and bedding.
- The DWTS contestant loves playing guitar, singing karaoke, antique shopping, discovering new artists, and playing board games. He also played college basketball and boasted a 43-inch vertical jump.