"Liz" is a 29-year-old doula from Las Vegas, NV. The brunette beauty will be vying for Bachelor Nick Viall's heart when the show premieres Monday, January 2 at 8PM ET/PT on ABC.
Nick will be looking for the love of his life after three failed stints on The Bachelor spinoffs.
In addition to working as a doula, Liz is a world traveler and blogger, as her Instagram is filled with photos of herself volunteering and/or exploring amazing destinations. She must be intelligent and cultural, but will she have what it takes to win Nick's heart?
Below is a list of six facts Reality TV World has compiled about Liz Sandoz:
- Liz has recently volunteered in Haiti and even spent Thanksgiving one year helping kids in Kenya.
- She's best friends with Jade Roper and served as the maid of honor in Jade's wedding to Bachelor in Paradise co-star Tanner Tolbert.
- Liz loves coffee and morning walks. She also finds thunder and lightning in the sky romantic.
- Her greatest achievement to date is helping her sister birth her niece, Grace. She served as her doula and even cut the umbilical cord.
- Liz is athletic and adventurous. She enjoys paddleboarding, surfing, and horseback riding in Colombia.
- She has many tattoos: A fish, flower, arrow, tree, another tree, a saying, a star, and another saying. The parts of her body that are inked happen to be her sides, left foot, left wrist, right finger and back.
To see pictures of all of this season's 30 bachelorettes, click here, or for their Night 1 arrivals, click here. And to check out a gallery of Nick's hottest and sexiest photos, click here.