Drew is a 39-year-old actor, realtor and entrepreneur, who is best known for his role on HGTV's Property Brothers.
Drew is partnered with pro dancer and reigning mirrorball trophy champion Emma Slater. When Drew made his Dancing with the Stars debut, he and Emma placed eleventh on the leaderboard after receiving 16 out of 30 possible points from the judging panel for their foxtrot routine.
Drew didn't have the best showing when he executed his first dance, but there is plenty of time for practice and improvement.
Curious to learn more about this handsome contestant?
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Drew Scott:
- With his twin brother Jonathan Scott, Drew is co-founder of Scott Brothers Entertainment -- which dabbles in TV, film and digital platforms -- as well as Scott Living, which features a designer collection of indoor and outdoor furniture, decor and bedding.
- Drew and Jonathan's Property Brothers show -- which began as My Dream Home -- has launched many HGTV spinoff series, such as Brother vs. Brother and Property Brothers at Home.
- The DWTS contestant is a New York Times bestselling author. Drew and Jonathan first released the book Dream Home: The Property Brothers' Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House, and their memoir was released on September 5 and titled It Takes Two: Our Story.
- Born and raised in Canada, Scott's passion for entrepreneurship began at age seven, when he and Jonathan started their first business.
By 18, they were buying and flipping homes, and by their mid-20s they had a thriving real estate, design and renovation business with hundreds of clients.
- Drew loves acting and comedy. In high school, he did improv, sketch and stand-up comedy, and he later books roles on the shows Smallville and Breaker High.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!