Drew is a 39-year-old realtor, entrepreneur and reality TV personality, who is best known for his starring role on HGTV's Property Brothers.
Drew may not technically be the best dancer on the show, but he has a lot of passion, energy and determination. He's partnered with pro dancer Emma Slater forDancing with the Stars this fall.
Lucky for Drew, Emma is on a role, as she was just crowned champion of the show's 24th edition earlier this year with Rashad Jennings. Score-wise, Drew and Emma land in the bottom of the pack most weeks compared to their opponents, but that doesn't mean they can't go all the way! Curious to learn more about Drew?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Drew Scott:
- Raised on a ranch in Vancouver, Canada, Scott's passion for entrepreneurship began at age seven, when he and his identical twin brother Jonathan Scott started their first business.
By 18, they were buying and flipping homes, and by their mid-20s they had a thriving real estate, design and renovation business with hundreds of clients.
- Drew and Jonathan's Property Brothers show -- which began as My Dream Home -- has launched many HGTV spinoff series, such as Brother vs. Brother and Property Brothers at Home.
The latest spinoff, Property Brothers at Home: Drew's Honeymoon House, premieres in late November.
- Drew briefly worked as a mall cop in the late 1990s.
- Drew knows karate! He previously earned a 2nd-degree black belt and also won multiple Canadian National Championships.
- The DWTS contestant is a New York Times bestselling author. Drew and Jonathan first released Dream Home: The Property Brothers' Ultimate Guide to Finding & Fixing Your Perfect House, and then their memoir titled It Takes Two: Our Story was released on September 5.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- Because of his Scottish heritage, Drew was a competitive bagpiper as a child. He also has experience riding horses.
- Drew considers himself a health nut who likes to work out every day and rarely drinks alcohol, but he's powerless when it comes to pizza, ice cream and Yorkshire pudding.
- Drew loves acting and comedy. In high school, he did improv, sketch and stand-up comedy, and he later booked roles on the shows Smallville and Breaker High.
- With Jonathan, Drew is co-founder of Scott Brothers Entertainment, which dabbles in TV, film and digital platforms.
He also co-founded Scott Living, which features a designer collection of indoor and outdoor furniture, decor and bedding.
- The DWTS contestant loves playing guitar; singing karaoke; shopping for antiques; discovering new artists, coins or magazines; and playing board games.