Dean is a 26-year-old startup recruiter from Venice, CA, who sweetly asked Rachel to build sandcastles with him outside of the Los Angeles mansion on Night 1.
Dean seemed to catch Rachel's attention right away, and then he was invited on the first group date of the season in which the suitors had to compete in a "husband material" obstacle course. Dean didn't win, but that doesn't mean he can't win Rachel's heart in the long run.
Dean has a great smile and seems down to earth, but what else do we know about him?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Dean Unglert:
- Dean has a black dog that appears to be part lab named Nala, whom he calls his "little nugget." He watched The Bachelorette premiere with Nala.
- The Bachelorette contestant enjoys golfing, rock climbing, surfing, and snowboarding. He appears to love anything that keeps him active and provides a rush.
- He currently works as a lead recruiter for StartupTAP in Los Angeles. He's held this position for two years.
- Dean received his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Management, General from the University of Colorado Colorado Springs.
- The 6'2" suitor has many tattoos -- his mom's initials on his chest, artwork on his back, a friend's initials on his back, the word "Righteous" on his inner lip, Latin on his hip, and Triforce on his inner arm.
- If Dean was stranded on a "dessert island" of his choice, it would be made of hot Cheetos and mint chocolate chip ice cream.