Daniel, a 31-year-old Canadian model and personal trainer from Vancouver, British Columbia, is best remembered for getting drunk, taking his clothes off and jumping into the pool in his underwear on Night 1. However, he's still managed to get roses from JoJo.
Daniel has more recently emerged as Chad Johnson's villainous sidekick. The guys work out together, trash the other suitors and bond over protein.
The Bachelorette fans are hoping to see more from Daniel in the coming weeks, especially since he asked Chad to tone down his intimidating dating approach.
So here is a taste of what he's like in the real world. Below is a list of nine facts Reality TV World has compiled about Daniel Maguire:
- Daniel has competed in bodybuilding competitions
- The suitor is a world traveler, including South Africa. He believes his greatest accomplishment to date was traveling 37 months overseas.
- The bachelor is signed to Richards-Vancouver Red Management and Vancouver Major models in Milan.
- Daniel's father is in a wheelchair due to a 2009 mountain bike accident. Daniel likes to go for walks with his dad, bringing his German Shepherd along.
- The bachelor enjoys lakes, rivers, waterfalls, mountains, snow, eagles, helicopters, drones, and NHL games.
- Daniel graduated from Penticton High in 2003 and graduated from Thompson Rivers University with a degree in psychology.
- The bachelor took four years of cooking classes and works hard to prep weekly meals.
- Daniel has no tattoos for the "same reason you don't put stickers on a lambo."