Daniel is a 31-year-old Canadian model and personal trainer from Vancouver, British Columbia, who first appeared on JoJo Fletcher's season of The Bachelorette.
Daniel also looked for love on Season 3 of Bachelor in Paradise last summer as villain Chad Johnson's sidekick. However, his journey didn't end with a romantic match, so he decided to come back for another round of dating this year.
So far on Bachelor in Paradise, Lacey Mark has been shown pining for Daniel ahead of his arrival. He's clearly been the target of her affection, so maybe fans will see sparks fly between the duo once he steps foot on the Playa Escondida resort. Will Daniel get drunk and wild, repeating history, or will he take the process very seriously this time?
Below is a list of 6 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Daniel Maguire:
- The bachelor is a world traveler, including South Africa. He believes his greatest accomplishment to date was traveling 37 months overseas.
- Daniel is signed to Richards-Vancouver Red Management and Vancouver Major models in Milan.
- He enjoys lakes, rivers, waterfalls, mountains, snow, eagles, helicopters, drones, and NHL games.
- Daniel graduated from Penticton High in 2003 and graduated from Thompson Rivers University with a degree in psychology.
- Daniel has no tattoos for the "same reason you don't put stickers on a lambo," he says.