Dan is a 27-year-old S.W.A.T. officer from Lake Butler, FL, who currently resides in Gainesville, FL.
Dan, who lost a lot of weight before appearing on Survivor, began the game as a member of Survivor: David vs. Goliath's Goliath tribe, which has visible advantages and represents accomplished or charming individuals who may also be strong, well educated, attractive, or born wealthy.
Dan has a friendly personality and attracted the beautiful Kara Kay in Fiji, but he appears to be playing the game with his heart.
Not only is he okay with entering a Survivor showmance despite potentially becoming a target, but he also stored his hidden Immunity Idol among his own belongings -- allowing other people to search through his bag and discover the idol.
Kara is also prepared to throw Dan under the bus if necessary in order to build alliances and advance herself in the game.
Until viewers find out what happens next for Dan, let's learn more about the Survivor: David vs. Goliath castaway.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Dan Rengering:
- His reason for going on Survivor is to win a million dollars but also provide a great life for his children.
Dan's secondary motivation was his desire to compete at a high level, as he hasn't had such an opportunity since playing college football.
- Dan can't stand it when people are lazy and complain yet do nothing about it. He also hates it when people cut him off while he's talking.
- When comparing himself to another Survivor castaway, Dan would choose Malcolm Freberg because they're both young, likeable, athletic, and perform well in challenges.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
Dan figured he'd be a physical asset to his tribe while also being a strategic player.
- If Dan could only describe himself in three words, he would choose determined, athletic, and competitive.
- Dan's personal claim to fame was becoming a S.W.A.T. officer.
Dan said he had to work extremely hard to lose a ton of weight to be physically able to even try out, much less do well enough to make the team.
He was apparently one of the youngest and least experienced people to ever make his S.W.A.T. team.