Christmas is a 35-year-old fitness enthusiast -- or "superstar," as CBS put it -- from Lynchburg, VA, who currently resides in Raleigh, NC.
Because of her fit body and obvious muscles, Christmas was viewed as a tough physical competitor from the get-go; however, she dropped out of the first two challenges fairly quickly in order to remove the target from her back.
Christmas survived the season's first eviction after some bad luck and a temptation twist landed her on the chopping block with Cameron Heard and Jillian Parker. (Cameron ended up going home).
While she escaped the bad situation, Christmas found herself on the outside of the house's majority alliance led by this week's Head of Household, Cody Nickson, so we'll see if she can turn things around.
Below is a list of 5 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christmas Abbott:
- Christmas was born on December 20, 1981 in Lynchburg, VA.
- She is a CrossFit games competitor, Olympic weightlifter, personal trainer, and online fitness coach.
- The Big Brother houseguest has written two books -- The Badass Life and The Badass Body Diet -- and previously served in the NASCAR Pit Crew as well as the military. She had been stationed in Iraq.
- Christmas adores her dog, a bulldog named Fran, whom she calls her little "muffin."
- Christmas enjoys shooting guns, working out, meal prepping, and motivating others to get in shape and live proudly and fearlessly.