Christmas is a 35-year-old fitness enthusiast -- or "superstar," as CBS describes her -- from Lynchburg, VA, who currently resides in Raleigh, NC. Christmas got off to a rough start onBig Brother, as she was nominated for eviction almost immediately and then injured her ankle and had to undergo surgery.
Christmas has been recovering from the operation ever since and depending on her social game to get ahead. Christmas hasn't been cleared to compete in numerous physical competitions, but she's sitting pretty in the game with close allies such as Josh Martinez and Paul Abrahamian.
Christmas is also Head of Household this week and attempting to execute a plan of backdooring Mark Jansen with pawns Jason Dent and Matt Clines on the chopping block. Will Christmas go all the way this season? Would she have a shot to win the $500,000 if she goes up against Paul in the end?
Below is a list of 10 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Christmas Abbott:
- Christmas' favorite past Big Brother contestant is Helen Kim from Season 15 because she was smart, knew how to work people and she was needed by her fellow houseguests.
- The Big Brother houseguest has written two books: The Badass Life and The Badass Body Diet.
- Christmas was born on December 20, 1981 in Lynchburg, VA, and she previously served in the military. She had been stationed in Iraq.
- She is a CrossFit games competitor, Olympic weightlifter, personal trainer, and online fitness coach.
- Prior to joining the military and having an "epiphany" about her future, Christmas said she was a "slacker" teenager who smoked cigarettes since she was 13-years-old.
- Christmas adores her dog, a bulldog named Fran, whom she calls her little "muffin."
- Christmas enjoys shooting guns, working out, playing sports, cooking, meal prepping, and motivating others to get in shape and live proudly and fearlessly.
- The BB houseguest admits she loves being creepy. She also refers to herself as committed, happy and influential.
- Christmas' many tattoos -- which includes a gun on her hip pointing south -- remind her that our time on earth is short. She believes her ink is beautiful and the tattoos also represent how she can break any glass ceiling that she wants.
- Christmas was the first female to be a NASCAR Sprint Cup pit crew member. She changed tires for racer Clint Boyer's No. 15 car.