Chrissy, a 46-year-old actuary from Bernardsville, NJ who currently resides in Lebanon Township, NJ, will be competing in the Survivor: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers finale on Wednesday, December 20 at 8PM ET/PT on CBS, which will be followed by a one-hour live reunion special.
She began the game as a member of the Heroes tribe. While Ben Driebergen was her closest ally at the time, the pair are now enemies and want nothing to do with each other.
Chrissy, who is excellent at solving puzzles and very capable of winning Individual Immunity, is gliding her way to the Final 3. As of right now, she's in an alliance with Devon Pinto and Ryan Ulrich, but Mike Zahalsky is a wild card and Ben is still thrown into the mix.
Curious to learn more about this Survivor castaway and Super Fan?
Below is a list of 8 facts Reality TV World has compiled about Chrissy Hofbeck:
- Chrissy can't stand it when a person doesn't hold a fork correctly and eats like a caveman.
- She has traveled through all seven continents. Chrissy enjoys the adventure of visiting new places.
- She's very proud of herself for having a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics from the University of Pennsylvania and a MBA degree from MIT.
- Chrissy's inspiration in life happens to be her husband and three children because she says they are amazing in every way. She also admires women in math and anyone who is afraid of something but goes for it anyway.
- If asked to describe herself in three words, Chrissy would choose mushy, happy and efficient.
- When comparing herself to a formerSurvivor castaway, she would choose Tai Trang because he fell in love with everyone but cut throats when he needed to, or Spencer Bledsoe, who never gave up and always looked for cracks in his tribe.
- Chrissy applied to get on Survivor for 16 years. She's a super-competitive overachiever with a "Type A" personality.
FOLLOW REALITY TV WORLD ON THE ALL-NEW GOOGLE NEWS!
Reality TV World is now available on the all-new Google News app and website. Click here to visit our Google News page, and then click FOLLOW to add us as a news source!
- If Chrissy could've brought anything with her to the island in Fiji, she would have picked a family photo, a blanket because she hates being cold, and tweezers.